Oct 31, 2008

I was featured on SHOOTSAC!

Ok, so this actually happened 3 weeks ago, but I have been so busy I just haven't had a chance to post! So here I am, at 12:50 in the morning, finally updating before I have to get up at 6:30am (why am I still awake?!?)

Three weeks ago I was featured on one of my FAVORITE blogs to stalk :) SHOOTSAC!

I purchased my shootsac this past summer, and it is seriously the most amazing camera bag ever. Plus, you can purchase all of these amazing covers to coordinate with your outfit! A true stylista's dream. So instead of the horribly ugly backpack, we photographers get the option of this amazing stylish bag.

I bring my shootsac with me on all of my shoots, and especially to weddings. It holds everything that I need and makes is super easy to switch lenses, memory cards and batteries. It has been my life saver!

So this past August, I photographed Callie & Adam's wedding at the beautiful Paradise Cove with my very good friend and photographer Heidi Mitchell. Heidi assisted me for the day, something we frequently do for eachother. And while shooting she took a shot of me photographing Callie and Adam with my shootsac! I sent it to shootsac, just for fun, and they decided to feature me on their blog! So please check me out (link above) and if you're a photographer, check out their bags, they're awesome!

No comments: