Jan 25, 2009

Kara & Aaron : Wedding

Kara & Aaron were married on December 21, 2008 (yes, I know. I'm little late in blogging this). I have been friends with Kara since the 3rd grade - she was one of my first friends when I moved to Central Fl and started at my new school. Kara is one of the sweetest people I have ever known, always willing to help you out and has always been a great friend *she's been a bridesmaid in 6 weddings, that should tell you how awesome she is!* So when I found out that she was engaged, I knew that Aaron must be the perfect guy for her. And let me tell you, he is. I had only met Aaron once before their wedding, and he is the perfect fit for Kara. He makes her laugh, smile and she crazy for him. Just as he is obviously head over heels for her. I was so happy that my old friend was in love :)

They had their wedding at Tanner Hall in Winter Garden. Set outside by the lake, the ceremony was beautiful. But, my favorite park of the whole day was their First Look. Kara & Aaron decided to see each other before the ceremony, and I have to say, this was one of my favorite wedding moments ever. The looks on their face, the excitement, the laughter, and the love. It was so beautiful, their reactions to each other actually made me tear up a bit! *Thank you camera for hiding my misty eyes*

So take a peak at their beautiful wedding. Congratulations you two! I am so happy I was a part of your perfect day.

Photobucket

Guy on the left end, you made this photo awesome. Thank you.
Photobucket

I loved that all her girls were watching! They were all just as excited as she was :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Seeing each other for the first time
Photobucket

Photobucket

Favorite from the day. I loved their First Look!
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

So gorgeous!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kara's A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E nephew - look at that face!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Kristen *wedding in May!*, Kara, me & Kenna *wedding last June*
I've known all of these girls since 3rd grade. I'm so glad we're still friends!
Photobucket

No comments: