Jun 17, 2008

10 Random Things About Me

1) I like fat animals, especially birds.

2) I always have to put a whole dollar amount of gas in my car. If I go over by 1 cent, I go up to the next dollar.

3) I have a deranged cat that attacks me randomly throughout the day.

4) I love Japanese food. I could really eat it all the time.

5) I loath mayonnaise. It makes me want to gag.

6) I don't like it when people say "Photography? That's your job? Really??" YES! I LOVE what I do!! It's so much fun!

7) I am a COACH-aholic. Purses make me happy.

8) I've always lived in Florida, but love to travel *San Fran in August - WOOHOO!*

9) I don't like to be in the car for more than an hour. I'd rather fly.

10) My name is Ashley & my husband's is Zachary. A to Z!!

1 comment:

Studio222 Photography said...

I do the EXACT SAME THING with gas in my car. HaHa.