Jun 19, 2008

Please Vote!!

Hello Everyone!

I was nominated for the second year in a row (hooray!) as one of Orlando's Best photographers! I am so honored, and blessed to have such great clients and friends that consider me the way they do. All of your responses have been incredible - Thank you so much!!

But just like last year, you have to vote!! So please take the time and vote for me by clicking here:

WESH 2/ CW18 A-List Nominated: Best Photographer in Orlando


You have to enter your email address, and they will send you a confirmation link that you must click on for your vote to count! (Or, at least that's what you had to do last year!)

Currently I am in 14th Place. WOOHOO!! Thank you all so much, I really appreciate all of you support! I couldn't have done it without you!

No comments: