Jul 17, 2008

Just Some Updates :)

Hi Everyone!!

I have some announcements for some new things happening around here at Ashley McCormick Photography.

• First off, this summer has been awesome, I have LOVED all of my brides, they made it a great May/June/July! I can’t thank you girls enough for providing me with such an easy way to take fantastic photos! All of you were beautiful.

• I wanted to thank everyone for voting for me in the WESH contest. There are just 3 weeks left to vote, and I can’t believe that I am holding strong in 3rd place! But please, if you haven’t voted yet, VOTE!! Have your husbands, wives, families, siblings, anyone you know vote too. I am so grateful for all of your votes and wonderful reviews already. Thank you all so much!!

• Soon I am going to be launching a brand new site dedicated strictly to portraits. I LOVE doing portraits (almost as much as weddings!) and I feel that they need a place of their own. The new site will focus on teens, kids, babies, families and pregnancy photos. I really want to build up my kid/baby work, so if you know anyone who has children under the age of 12 or a newborn please send them my way!

• On that note, because I really want to photograph some little ones, I am offering a special discount until September 30th, 2008 that any child/baby portrait session is half off. So if you have children under the age of 12, any session will now be $75 instead of $150 (What a deal!!). Plus, you will get a small proof album of the photos along with the shoot! Please just mention this blog post to receive your discount.

• To go along with our new Gallery Collections (see blog post below) I am going to be offering some new options for your prints. Soon you will have options such as metallic, pearl & linen paper, as well as canvas, standouts and matted prints. Also, I will have these adorable proof boxes to store your photos in. Photos to come soon!

• And finally, after the last wedding of the summer (Hooray for Callie & Adam!) I will be hosting a “Best Wedding 2008” contest. More details to come soon!

Hope you're had a wonderful July 16th!

No comments: