Mar 28, 2009

Maggie & Jeff : Engagement

In case you haven't notice, it is engagement session week here on the blog. And following this trend, I want to introduce you to the amazing Maggie & Jeff. Amazing? Yes, that is the word I am using for them. Maggie originally contacted me through my New Year's contest, and after a ton of wonderful email chats, she and Jeff booked me for their wedding. Oh, and she won a Trash the Dress which is even more exciting :)

So last weekend we drove down to Tampa for their engagement session. And despite the fact that we were late due to Tampa's crazy under-construction roads (grrr) Maggie & Jeff totally rocked out their session. Seriously, they were awesome. The photos alone prove this. Plus, to sweeten it even more, Maggie had on an adorable dress from Urban Outfitters and hot little Jessica Simpson wedges. Maggie had picked out Honeymoon Island State Park for their photos, the perfect location with a perfect name! We started in the nature trails then ended up on the beach for a beautiful sunset. The light was absolutely gorgeous, perfect for photos. The two of them are so in love and so crazy adorable together, I cannot WAIT until their wedding at Lakeside Inn and their Trash the Dress after.

There are a ton of images, but I just had such a hard time choosing my favorites! So everyone, please enjoy the lovely Maggie & Jeff!


Cutest. Engagement Dress. Ever.


How cute is she?!




Favorite


Loved this sky!










I wish I had the west coast for sunsets every day!




Gorgeous


Even though this is simple, I think this is my favorite of the day.
I love both of their expressions :)

3 comments:

Kim Kalyn said...

Ashley that last one should be published somewhere !! It is so incredible :)

Ben and Amy said...

the sky shot is my favorite!! Awesome!

Jim G said...

Nice Work love it