May 11, 2009

Graduation and Vacation

It has been a busy week! Last Saturday I finished all of my Thesis work and had the gallery opening for our show. I was so proud of my class and the amazing work that they produced. This week I have been preparing for Zach & I's trip to San Francisco, and getting ready for graduation. I cannot believe that graduation came and went so quickly, and I still cannot believe that I am done with school forever! So on Saturday May 9th at 2pm I received my Bachelors in Photography, and I couldn't have been happier.

So here it is, 12:30 in the morning, and I am writing my last post before we leave tomorrow for a week. I cannot even tell you how excited I am for our trip, Zach and I never had a honeymoon, so this is long overdue! We'll be taking two day trips to Monterey & Muir Woods, both beautiful locations that I cannot wait to go to. My dad's family if from California so I've been many times, but Zach has never gone. I cannot wait to show him all of the beautiful things! We have a jam packed schedule so hopefully that will produce some gorgeous photos.

Below are some photos from my graduation, our trip route, and some photos from my trip to Cali back in 2006. Oh, and maybe even our little stow-away ;)

I'm trying to make this as much as a vacation as possible, so unless it's urgent, I won't be answering any emails or returning calls. So please bare with me until the 17th!!

Have a wonderful start to your summer, blog world, and we'll see you when we get back!








My favorite people :)


Stow-away - I wish I could actually take her!


Our route


Photos from my 2006 trip






2 comments:

Starks Photography said...

I can't even begin to describe how jealous I am of you...Ben and I have been wanting to go to California so bad! I guess I know who to talk to when we finally decide to make the trip! ;) Have a blast!

Nancy said...

Hi, I graduated from UCF as well with a degree in studio art in 2008...I don't remember seeing you around. Anyway just saying hi!