Aug 25, 2008

Rachael & Mike: Pregnancy

Earlier this month I photographed Rachael & Mike, who are expecting their first baby in about two months now. Rachael & I went to the same high school, she was two years older than me, but going to a high school where your graduating class is 48, you pretty much know everyone. We recently started contacting each other via Facebook (gotta love it!) and she is responsible for booking me my first Islamic wedding (and a big congrats to Sabreena & Umer for their own little bundle of joy!)

Rachael & Mike live in Kansas, so when they decided to visit their families in Florida this summer we immediately set up a pregnancy shoot. She was six months pregnant at the time, showing just the right amount for pregnancy photos. I had so much fun with these two, I am sorry though that I trecked them around through the sweltering August heat! But they were still beautiful and very much in love, and I could just see how excited they were for the arrival of Corban Michael. Congratulations you two! We'll definitely have to do a baby shoot next time you're in town!







No comments: