Nov 16, 2008

Abby : Portrait

A few weeks ago I photographed Abby for her Senior portraits. She is the epitome of the perfect senior: super cute, really fun, gorgeous and of course well rounded in school. Abby is the captain of her basketball team, and it shows! The girl is very tall! We decided to do our shoot at Rollins College, the backdrop there is just so amazing. Abby's sister Jenn is getting married in January, so you'll be seeing even more of her soon! Congratulations Abby on being a Senior! I hope you have a fabulous last year!



She is all legs, no wonder she plays basketball!

I forgot to mention, this girl has the most incredible blue eyes!


2 comments:

Heidi Mitchell said...

Cute! What a pretty girl :) I love the photos!

Ben and Amy said...

I love her red shoes! These are great!