Apr 8, 2009

Happy Anniversary to us!

Today is Zach and my 3 year anniversary. I could not ask for a more wonderful husband and life that we've had together. He constantly makes me smile and I love him for always making me laugh, even if I don't feel like it. One of my favorite quotes is by Joanne Woodward and it goes, "Sexiness wears thin after a while, and beauty fades, but to be married to a man who makes you laugh every day, ah, now that's a real treat."

Zach has brought so much happiness to my life, I cannot even imagine it without him.

I love you so much Zachary! I couldn't be happier with our lives together and I cannot wait to see what the next 3 years and all of the years after that bring us. Happy Anniversary!


♥Our Wedding ♥

2 comments:

hiddeninyoureyes said...

congratulations on a happy marriage. :)
celebrate tonight!
:D

-Adeline

Ben and Amy said...

Happy Anniversary!! Yayyyyyy! :)