Apr 6, 2009

Heather & Troy : Engagement

Phew!! My computer is working again (Hooray!! *little happy dance*) so it is FINALLY time for a new post!

A few weeks ago I photographed Heather & Troy's engagement session in the beautiful St. Augustine. I seriously love this town. Now if only I could convince Zach to move there.... :)

I had so much fun with these two, they made me so excited about their wedding. They totally rocked their session, and Heather had on the cutest shoes with a matching necklace and nail polish. It was perfect for their session. I love it when girls get girly!

We did a walking tour of what felt like the entire city and got some amazing shots. The light was so incredible that day, I just wanted to keep shooting! You can also check out their Sneak Peek photos HERE

So thank you all for being patient with me while I was down for a bit, but I'm back and ready to blog! And thank you Heather and Troy for being such an amazing couple :) See you two in October!


























No comments: